Saturday, November 13, 2010

I’ve Decided

I’ve decided that I will only post my weight loss accomplishments every 25 pounds, because it just becomes too much about the scale and I know that this journey is not just about what the scale says. For instance this week I did not have a loss and I felt so bad about it, because I worked really, really hard to earn a loss. But what I had forgotten was how proud I was of myself for exercising five days this week and consuming 80 oz of water four days this week, and how much better I am beginning to feel in my body.  Along with the weight loss I must not lose sight on all of the wonderful changes that are taking place in my body. Have a wonderful weekend.

                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment